Arctic's Events Calendar lists dates and locations of:
- Key industry trade shows where Arctic will be exhibiting
- Service Provider Maintenance Training / Certification classes scheduled.
- This 3-day course is for service contractors who will maintain, service and troubleshoot Arctic Chiller Group chiller systems outside of the warranty period.
- The course covers the latest in Danfoss Turbocor® compressor technology, monitoring software, controllers, and Arctic chiller systems.
- Danfoss Turbocor® software
- Controller software
- Current manuals (electronic format)
- Hotel stay 3 nights paid, breakfast included (room and tax only)
- Lunch 3 days
- Dinner 2 nights
- January 17-19
- February 21-23
- March 21-23
- April 25-27
- May 30-June 1
- September 26-28
- October 24-26
- November 28-30
- All confirmed participants will be notified 2 weeks prior to the course start date. Await your official enrollment confirmation e-mail before booking flight reservations.
- If enrollment is insufficient, the Arctic Chiller Group reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule a training course a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the scheduled course date.
Arctic Chiller Group Training Program
Maintenance Training & Certification for Service Providers
Duration: 21 hours over 3 days (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Two-Year Certification: Certification is valid for 2 years upon successful completion of the training course. A refresher course may be necessary to gain knowledge on new innovative designs and technology.
Important: This course does not certify technicians to act as certified trainers for the ArcticCool chiller systems or Danfoss Turbocor® systems.
Cost*: $2,500 USD per person
*Cost is based on a maximum-sized class of 14 participants only. Payment must be made in full at least 1 week prior to the class start date through firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 905-789-9988.